When choosing a conditioner, take into account your hair type and styling routine. Conditioning ingredients have a positive charge, so they cling to hair and make it less static.
LIST OF TOP 5 HAIR CONDITIONERS
1. DOVE DRYNESS CARE CONDITIONER
- Dove dryness care conditioner is for fizzy and dry hair.
- It nourishes hair to help fortify strands against daily damage.
- It also helps for hair smooth, soft, tangle free hair.
- It is suitable for daily use.
2.PANTENE ADVANCE HAIR FALL CONDITIONER
- Pantene advance hair fall conditioner helps to strengthen the hair from root to tip.
- It contains powerful provitamins that reaches deep into each hair strands.
- It also prevent split ends and breakage.
Key Features: Pro-Vitamin & Fermented Rice Water
Benefits: Superior Hair fall Protection
3. TRESEMME PRO PROTECT SULFATE FREE CONDITIONER
- Tresemme pro conditioner is very best conditioner because it is sulfate free variant, which is infused with the goodness of moroccan argan oil
- it can also be applied for people having colored hair.
- If your hair dryness is a result of hair coloring this is the best conditioner to address your concern.
Suitable for colored hair
4.PLUM OLIVE AND MACADAMIA RICH NOURISH CONDITIONER
- Plum olive and macadamia rich nourish conditioner provides loving care to your hair.
- This conditioner is used for dull, dry, damaged hair.
- This conditioner is silicon free and sls free, it helps repair chemically – treated hair.
- olive oil
- shea butter
5.SUNSILK ALMOND AND HONEY CONDITIONER
- Sunsilk almond and honey conditioner has zero parabens.
- Honey has moisture retaining abilities.
- It makes your strands stay nourished for long time.
- This conditioner contains natural ingredients. It makes hair smooth and moisturized hair.
- It provide nourishment to keep hair healthy looking.