Oils which contain natural ingredients are the beat oils for better hair growth. Natural oils like Almond, Coconut, Olive, Sesame etc. These are the best oils for any hair type. These oils can directly apply on hair as well as skin.
LIST OF TOP 5 HAIR OILS
1. COCONUT HAIROIL
Coconut hair oil contains large amounts of fatty acids which allows to penetrate hair deeply without evaporating. It is suitable for all hair types dry, damaged and dull hair. It helps to grow hair faster. Use coconut oil regularly to prevent hair loss and promotes healthy hair growth and healthy scalp.
For those with dry scalp :
1.Apply to hair including roots
2.Apply at least twice a week will help protect against damage and keep healthy and shiny.
STEPS TO APPLY COCONUT OIL
- In a bowl add a table spoon of coconut oil and a table spoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix well and apply it on your scalp.
- Scrub and massage your scalp for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with chilled water.
HOW OFTEN: 2 TO 3 TIMES A WEEK
2. ALMOND HAIROIL
Almond oil comes from kernels inside almonds. It contains Vitamin E, Fatty acids, proteins etc. Almond hair oil is best for Dandruff prone area and Damaged hair. It also helps to prevent breakage and split ends. Using natural and organic sweet almond oil is recommended as it does not contain added chemicals or preservatives.
STEPS TO APPLY ALMOND OIL
- Heat up the almond oil
- Rub the oil into your scalp.
- Use a wide toothed. comb to disperse the oil.
- Wait for few minutes(15-20 min).
- Shampoo your hair.
- Rinse and dry your hair.
HOW OFTEN:ONCE A WEEK
3. OLIVE OIL
Olive oil is extremely versatile with varied applications. It is derived from pressing olives and contains moisturizing as well as protective function. This oil protects hair strands. Hence, it is known for protective ability.
Combination of lemon juice and olive oil can reduce dandruff and would benefit damaged hair. It also protects hair from environmental pollutents.
STEPS TO APPLY OLIVE OIL
- Pour a bit of olive oil in a pan and turn up heat.
- Apply it to your hair and massage for 15 minutes.
- Wrap your hair in warm towel and keep it on overnight.
- Remove the towel and wash your hair using a mild shampoo and a bit of conditioner.
HOW OFTEN: ONCE A WEEK
4.SESAME HAIR OIL
Sesame oil is extracted from sesame seeds it is used to hair since ancient times. Sesame oil is a ingredient used in various cosmetic products. It is beneficial for individuals facing hair fall and hair lice related issue as well.
STEPS TO APPLY SESAME OIL
- Warm oil before applying for better results.
- Apply on to scalp and gently massage hair from root to tip.
- leave it for 20 minutes.
- wash your hair using warm water
HOW OFTEN: TWICE PER WEEK
5. BRIGANDI HAIR OIL
Brigandi hair oil is made by extracting the herbs into pure sesame oil and milk. Oil has ingredients like Gooseberry and Bhringraj etc. These ingredients enhance thicker and further hair growth, reduce itchness.
It can use for any hair type it is best for who loosing excess hair loss. Even dandruff and dry hair. Brigandi oil gives relief to hair loss by strengthening root of hair. It also prevent scalp infection.
STEPS TO APPLY BRIGANDI HAIROIL
- Warm brigandi oil indirectly.
- Apply on scalp and massage for better results.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash with mild shampoo.
HOW OFTEN: TWICE PER WEEK