why dandruff occur?
Dandruff is common condition that causes the skin on the scalp to flake. It is very common among girls. It gets more in summer days. Not shampooing enough, which causes skin cells to accumulate and create flakes and itching
Dandruff signs and symptoms may include:
- Skin flakes on your scalp, hair, eyebrows, beard or mustache, and shoulders
- Itchy scalp.
The signs and symptoms may be more severe if you’re stressed, and they tend to flare in cold, dry seasons.
types of dandruff
Dandruff are four types
Mild dandruff can treated with gentle daily shampoo. If it doesn’t work medicated shampoo may help. Dandruff cause itching, irritation, etc. If we scrub dandruff it gets more and scalp will get reddish. If you scrub more blood may also occur. Due to this life span of hair reduces and hair fall also occur.
You can get dandruff on parts of your body other than your scalp, like your forehead, eyebrows, eyelashes, or ears. If the skin on your body is oily or greasy or has a slight redness, that could also be a sign. Talk to your doctor about treatment.
Dandruff: Harmful or Just Annoying?
Although having dandruff can be embarrassing, it’s harmless. It doesn’t mean that you’re not clean. Dandruff doesn’t directly cause hair loss, but scratching your scalp a lot could cause temporary hair loss.
Do you feel like dandruff is a chore to deal with? Do you want to get rid of those pesky little flakes once and for all? Then you have come to the right place.
NATURAL DANDRUFF REMEDIES
- Aloe: Using aloe on the scalp may help lessen itchiness and scaliness.
- Tea tree oil shampoo: Using a 5% tea tree oil shampoo may lessen dandruff and that itchy feeling.
- Lemongrass shampoo: Washing with a 2% lemongrass shampoo may help fight fungi that cause dandruff.
Coconut oil: Coconut oil may help improve skin hydration and prevent dryness, which can worsen dandruff.
- Minimize stress levels: Stress is believed to impact many aspects of health and well-being. It can influence everything from chronic conditions to mental health.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add apple cider vinegar to your routine. Apple cider vinegar has been associated with a variety of health benefits. These include improving insulin sensitivity and increasing weight los
STEPS TO GET RID OF DANDRUFF
- Change your diet.
- Start washing your hair more often.
- Apply hair oil thrice a week.
- Comb hair regularly and in proper way, this will improve blood circulation in scalp.
- due to stress also dandruff and hair fall occur.
- Don’t scratch.
- Get a little sun