Not taking proper care to hair is one of the most reason for hair fall. We should use proper shampoo and proper hair conditioner and proper food also be taken for strengthening and better hair growth. Make sure to avoid bad ingredient shampoos.
- Gradual thinning on top of head. This is the most common type of hair loss, affecting people as they age.
- Circular or patchy bald spots. Some people lose hair in circular or patchy bald spots on the scalp, beard or eyebrows.
- Sudden loosening of hair. A physical or emotional shock can cause hair to loosen.
- Full-body hair loss. Some conditions and medical treatments, such as chemotherapy for cancer, can result in the loss of hair all over your body.
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp. This is a sign of ringworm
Hair fall is such a common problem among men and women all across the world. Knowing a few hair care ingredients that work effectively to stop hair fall will prone helpful.So next time you have to pick a shampoo to treat hair fall, you may not know which one to buy? Don’t worry I have prepared a list go and check it now.
CAUSE OF HAIR FALL:
- Emotional stress
- physiological problems
- nutritional deficiencies.
- Hormonal changes
Hair fall remedies
These tips may help you to control hair loss:
- Shampoo: It is extremely important to understand your scalp type and choose the right shampoo. Also, you need to wash your hair depending upon your scalp. Don’t over wash your hair with dry scalp it may leads to hair fall and for oily scalp wash thrice a week.
Conditioner:A good conditioner can work wonders for your locks. It contains amino acids that help to repair damaged hair .
- Diet and Exercise: You need to feed your hair all the right nutrients particularly plenty of protein and iron.
- Hair treatments: Avoid hair treatments like straightening, perming and colouring. And also avoid using hair dryers, curling rods etc.
Oiling: Oiling improves blood circulation and nourishes the roots. Make sure to massage your tresses once a week with oil that suits your scalp.
- Avoid tugging when brushing and combing
- A wide-toothed comb might help prevent pulling out hair.
- Limit the tension on hair from styles that use rubber bands, barrettes and braids.
- Protect your hair from sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
- Stop smoking. Some studies show an association between smoking and baldness in men.
NATURAL hair fall remedies
Massaging the scalp can help to restore hair growth and can be used in conjunction with hair oils and masks. This stimulates the scalp and can improve hair thickness.
Coconut oil contains fatty acids that penetrate inside the hair shaft and reduce protein loss from hair.
Consuming omega fatty acids can help to improve your hair from the inside.
Ingredients to avoid in shampoo
Sulfate, Parabens, Silicones, Fragrance, Triethanolamine(TEA).
- Avoid shampoo which are used to make fragrance in shampoo and other cosmetic products.
- Avoid any product that says “fragrance” in ingredient list.
- Instead look for word essential oils.
- Also avoid triethanolamine (TEA). Which is detergent and generally found in dandruff shampoo.
- Sulfate is the common ingredient used in many shampoo.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS).
- Sodium loureth sulfate (SLES).
- Sulfate may contribute to cell damage.
- It causes skin irritants.
- Remove natural oil and hair proteins.
why sulfate is used in shampoo
- It reduces surface tension between your shampoo and your skin.
- It also cleans dirt, oil and dead skin from your scalp and hair.
- Sulfate are indirectly linked to male hair loss.
This is both good and bad:
“Good” in the sense that they make shampoo more effective.
“Bad” in the sense they can have too much of an effect on your scalp and hair, resulting in excess stripping awaf of naturally occuring proteins and oils.